Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following post of “Fire Operator”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 15 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 15 days from the date of the publication (21 June 2014) of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Fire Operator”
No. of Posts: 13 (Thirteen). [06 – UR, 01 – ST & 06 – OBC (NCL)].
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Possess First Class Diploma in Engineering (Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Fire) or First Class B. Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry).
- Certificate course or Diploma in Fire & Safety from a Govt. recognised institute.
- Possess a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving license/ Light Motor Vehicle with Heavy Motor Vehicle Learning Driving License.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in fire fighting/ fire services in petrochemical, industrial fire services/ fire brigades.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age Limit for the candidate should be30 years as on 01 July 2014and relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Total CTC will be approx. Rs. 7 Lakhs Per Annum and the Basic Pay will be Rs. 13,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by the Physical Test then Personal Interview and finally the Medical Fitness, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper neatly typed with complete Bio- data along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and two recent passport size photograph, one should be affixed on the application and other enclosed may be forwarded to the “The Sr. Manager (ER), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400 074” within 15 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.