BHU Job Notification:
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various departments. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 10 February 2016
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• Professor- 22 Posts
• Associate Professor- 28 Posts
• Assistant Professor- 02 Posts
Name of the Departments:
• Faculty of Science – Department of Botany
• Faculty of Science – Department of Chemistry
• Faculty of Science – Department of Geology
• Faculty of Science – Department of Geophysics
• Faculty of Science – Department of Mathematics
• Faculty of Science – Department of Molecular & Human Genetics
• Faculty of Science – Department of Physics
• Faculty of Science – Department of Statistics
• Faculty of Science – Department of Zoology
• Faculty of Management Studies
• Mahaila Mahavidyalaya
Eligibility Criteria for BHU Teaching Jobs:
• Professor- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and publishedwork of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
• Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• Assistant Professor- First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE/UGC.
For more details on educational qualification (department-wise), click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for BHU Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written test /interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for BHU Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 10 February 2016.
AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment 2019 for 119 Faculty Posts
NEHU Recruitment 2019 for Guest lecturers Posts, Apply till 21 January
Jadavpur Univeristy Recruitment 2019: Walk-in-Interview for 40 Research Fellow Posts
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 86 Faculty, Sr Resident, Jr Resident & Other Posts