BHU Recruitment 2016 for 69 Faculty Posts
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for the recruitment of 69 Professor/ Associate Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2016.
Banaras Hindu University Job Notification: Banaras Hindu University invited applications for the recruitment of 69 Professor/ Associate Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2016.
Advertisement No: 08/2015-2016
Last Date of Application: 10 April 2016
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy Details
- Professor: 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 39 Posts
- Associate Professor: 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts Jobs:
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Professor: MS/MD (Anatomy)/ M.Sc (Anatomy/Med. Anatomy) with MBBS/Ph.D)Med anatomy)/D.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with three years experience as Associate professor
in concerned field.
- Professor (1608-16011:Ph.D in concerned/Allied field with minimum 10 publications as books/policy papers.
- Professor (For Post Code- 3340, 3341): Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in a relevant subject with NET/SLET/SET
- Professor (1609). PhD (linguistics)
- Assistant Professor: M.D/MS/DNB in concerned field or M.Sc with PH.d in concerned field or MD (Biochemistry) with one year training in Bio-Physics with 3 years teaching experience in concerned subject.
- Assistant Professor (Anesthesiology): PDCC/Degree/Experience in super specialty of Anesthesiology
- Assistant Professor (Orthopedics): Bachelors Degree in concerned field, M.D.(P.M.R)/M.D.(Medicine) with Diploma in PMR/M.S.(General Surgery) or
- Assistant Professor (Rehabilitation Medicine): M.S. (Orthopedics) with two years special training in the Specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Assistant Professor (For Post Code:- 3335 to 3339, 3342 to 3349, 3352, 3354 to 3357, 3359): Master’s Degree in concerned field with minimum 55 % marks must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Associate Professor: Master’s (Psychology)/Diploma (DM & Sp)/ M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) with 4 years experience as Assistant professor in concerned field.
- Associate Professor (For post Code:-2846 to 2854): Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied filed or Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in a relevant subject with 8 years teaching experience.
How to Apply for Banaras Hindu University Faculty Jobs 2016
The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website of http://www.bhu.ac.in/rac. Candidates are required to send their filled in applications to ‘Registrar (Recruitment & Assessment Cell), Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005’ on or before 10 April 2016.