BHU Recruitment 2020: Apply for 20 Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident & Other Posts
BHU Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at bhu.ac.in. Check details here.
BHU Recruitment 2020: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has invited applications for recruitment of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and others. Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts latest by 15 May 2020.
- Last date for submission of application for BHU Recruitment 2020: 15 May 2020
BHU Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident - 1 Post
- Junior Resident - 1 Post
- Clinical Psychologist - 1 Post
- Social Worker - 1 Post
- Physiotherapist -1 Post
- Occupational Therapist - 1 Post
- Office Assistant - 2 Posts
- Stenographer - 1 Post
- Orthotist - 1 Post
- Workshop Attendant - 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff - 4 Post
BHU Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident - M.D. (PMR) or equivalent postgraduate qualification in the subject concerned
- Junior Resident - MBBS.
- Clinical Psychologist - Master Degree in Psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subjects with a Diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology OR Ph.D. Degree in Clinical Psychology of any recognized University.
- Social Worker - Post-graduate in sociology/ social work (MSW)/ Applied Sociology (MA).
- Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist -I.Sc.; Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Office Assistant - Second Class Graduate with at least six months of training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Bookkeeping and word processing from a certified Institution OR Second class Graduate with Diploma in Computer recognized by AICTE
- Stenographer - Intermediate II Class / Graduate; English Shorthand 80wpm and English typing wpm OR Hindi Shorthand 60wpm and Hindi typing 30wpm
- Orthotist - Degree/Diploma (2 years followed by Internship of six months) in Prosthetics & Orthotics from recognized Institutes.
- Workshop Attendant -High School from recognized examination body; One-year trade certificate (recognized institute).
- Multi-Tasking Staff - Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board.
BHU Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to the Nodal Officer, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre, Deptt. of Orthopedics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 latest by 15 May 2020.