Bihar Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2019 for 79 Consultant and Other Posts
Bihar Social Welfare Department Recruitment for Consultant and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 21 November 2019.
Bihar Social Welfare Department has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Account Officer, Accountant, Account Assistant, Consultant, Data Analyst and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the online process on or before 21 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 21 November 2019
Bihar Social Welfare Department Vacancy Details:
- Account Officer: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Account Assistant: 01 Post
- Law cum Examiner: 01 Post
- Consultant: 17 Posts
- Data Analyst: 05 Posts
- Social Worker: 02 Posts
- Outreach Worker: 02 Posts
- Case Worker/ Child Welfare Officer: 11 Posts
- Housefather: 10 Posts
- House Mother: 08 Posts
- Paramedical Staff: 18 Posts
- Nurse: 01 Post
- Care Taker - cum Vocational Instructor: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Consultant and Other Posts:
- Account Officer: MBA (Finance) /M.Com. /B.Com. (Honours)+ CA (Inter) and Basic Knowledge of Computer with tally is necessary.
- Accountant: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) degree from any recognized university.
- Account Assistant: B.Com. Passed degree from any recognized university.
- Law cum Examiner: Graduate in Law/Social Work OR Graduate degree with Post Gradaute Degree/Diploma in Child Protection/Counseling/Criminology from any recognized Institutions.
- Consultant: Graduate degree with Psychology/Social Science/Social Work and Minimum 02 years of experience.
- Data Analyst: Graduate degree in Statistics/Maths/Social Science candidates will be preferred. Knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Social Worker: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/Social Science/Psychology.
- Outreach Worker: 12th Passed or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Case Worker/ Child Welfare Officer: Graduate in Social Work/Psychology/Social Science OR Bachelor in any discipline with Post Gradaute Degree/Diploma in Child Protection/Counseling/Criminology from any recognized Institutions.
For more details regarding education qualification, eligiblity criteria, age limit and etc. candidates can check the official notification link given below.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–04 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Centre for Bihar Social Welfare Department Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates can need to register first from the link http://220.127.116.11/SCPSREC/Registration.aspx and fill all the details than click on the register button. After registration process will complete candidates will received a login id and password. The applicants should read all the instructions carefully before the registration. The last date of online application 21 November 2019.