BIRAC Recruitment 2018 for 3 Director Post
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Delhi invited applications for the post of Director. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 04 June 2018.
BIRAC Jobs Notification: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Delhi invited applications for the post of Director. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 04 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 04 June 2018
BIRAC Vacancy Details
- Chairman & Managing Director
- Director Operations
- Director Finance
Eligibility Criteria for Director Job
- Chairman & Managing Director - The candidate should possess Ph.D in Life Sciences/Pharma/ Biotechnology from a recognized and reputed institution with at least fifteen years of experience in area of Biotechnology and related area of BIRAC with at least ten years’ experience in a leadership position in similar scientific or technical institution /organization or in Government.
- Director Operations - The Candidate should possess Ph.D in Life Science / Pharma / Biotechnology with at least 15 years of experience in the field of biotechnology. He / She should have a good academic record from a recognized University / Institution with Managerial/Leadership experience of at least 10 years at senior level in a reputed scientific organization
- Director Finance - The candidate should be a Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant /MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution. He / She should have at least two years of cumulative experience during last ten years at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional finance, working capital management in an organization of repute
- Chairman & Managing Director- 45 years
- Director Operations - 40 years
- Director Finance - 40 years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for BIRAC Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Joint Secretary (Admin) Department of Biotechnology Block No 2 ,7th Floor CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003 on or before 04 June 2018.