BOB SO Recruitment 2019 for 35 Posts, Apply Online before 2 August @bankofbaroda.in
Bank of Baroda has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers in IT Department. Candidates with requisite qualification can apply by online mode on or before 2 August 2019.
BOB SO Recruitment 2019: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer. All those who have not yet applied for these posts are advised to apply through the prescribed format on or before 2 August 2019. Candidates can check important dates, vacancy details, selection process etc. in this article.
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 August 2019
- Closure for editing application details: 2 August 2019
- Last date for printing application: 17 August 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 13 July to 2 August 2019
BOB SO Vacancy Details
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator) – 1 Post
- Manager IT(Oracle Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (SQL ) Administrator – 2 Posts
- Manager IT(Network Administration ) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Sphere) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Logic)– 1 Post
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System) – 2 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 1 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer) – 5 Posts
- Manager IT (Finacle Developer) – 6 Posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer) – 1 Post
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer) – 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer) – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidate having B.Tech/B.E, MCA, BCA Degree is eligible to apply.
Age Limit for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
- Manager IT– 25 to 32 years
- Senior Manager-IT – 28 years to 35 years
(Age relaxation for the reserved category will be provided as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test, psychometric test or any other test demed suitable for further selection process for the posts in Scale-II, and Scale III in various disciplines of Information Technology followed by Group Discussion / & Interview.
How to apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 2 August 2019. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of online test or interview, as the case may be. Candidates can check more details in the links provided in the table.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Application Fee for BOB SO Recruitment 2019
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 600/- plus taxes
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/- plus taxes