Bodoland University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 24 August 2016.
Advt. No. TS/2016/09
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 24 August 2016
Bodoland University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor: 06 posts
- Assistant Professor: 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bodoland University Associate & Assistant professor post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines, Master Degree with required specialization and minimum 8 years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university, college or Accredited research institute excluding the period of PhD research with evidence of published work and minimum 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record with required specialization at Master Degree level in a relevant subject and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Selection Procedure for Bodoland University Associate & Assistant professor post:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Associate & Assistant professor post:
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN- 783370. Last date of receipt of application is 24 August 2016.
Application Fees for Bodoland University Associate & Assistant professor post:
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-