BSF Recruitment 2019: Border General Security Force (BSF) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pilot, Deputy Chief Engineer, Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Others in Air Wing. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 December 2019
BSF Vacancy Details
Pilots – 34 Posts
- Capt/Pilot – 8 Posts
- Senior Operations Officer (DIG) – 1 Post
- Commandant – 8 Posts
- Second-in-Command – 9 Posts
- Deputy Commandant – 8 Posts
Engineers – 20 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer – 2 Posts
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – 18 Posts
Logistic Officers – 4 Posts
- Equipment Officer/Senior Stores Provisioning Officer – 2 Posts
- Logistic Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Commandant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group A Posts
- Pilots – Officers under the Central Government and State Government or Public Undertaking holding analogous posts with two years regular service are eligible for the post. Candidate should have current Airlines Transport Pilots License or Current Commercial Helicopter Pilots License with current Flight Radio Telephone Operators License with current instrument rating on Border Security Force type of Aircraft or Helicopter.
- Deputy Commandant (Pilot) – Graduate with current Commercial Pilot License or Commercial Helicopter Pilots License Category with current Flight Radio Telephone Operators License and current Instrument Rating.
How to apply for BSF Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to DIG (Pers), FHQ BSF, Pers Dte, CGO Complex, Block 10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003. Candidates are required to send the applications to the through the proper channel upto 31 December 2019. Candidates can check further details in the given link below.