Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of “Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)” under special recruitment drive (SRD) – 2013 for the Person with Disabilities (PWD) in Haryana and Karnataka Telecom Circle. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 September 2014.
- Date of Competitive Examination: 23 November 2014 (Sunday).
Details of Posts
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) - (Telecom): 17 (Seventeen).
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) - (Electrical): 01 (One).
Possess Bachelor Degree in (Engineering/ Technology/ Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation) in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for the candidate should be30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of Basic Pay. Total emoluments will be Rs. 31,200/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Competitive Examination/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with three recent passport size photographs, one must be affix on the application form and other enclosed, Two self- addressed unstamped envelopes, Medical certificate (in respect of Physically Disabled) and Certificate of Apprentice training if undertaken in BSNL may be forwarded to the “CGMT BSNL Haryana Telecom Circle, 107, The Mall , AmbalaCantt – 133001” (for Haryana) and “DGM (R&E)/Exam Coordinator), O/o TheC.G.M Telecom, BSNL, Karnataka Telecom Circle, No.1, Swamy Vivekananda Road, Halasuru, Bangalore-560 008” (for Karnataka) through Registered Post on or before 05 September 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.