For a student preparing for management entrance exam, Business Quiz plays a significant role. Test your Business IQ at jagranjosh.com from 01st May to 06th May 2016 week and crack the business aptitude section of various entrances such as CMAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP.
1. What is the name of the mobile-based payment solution launched by State Bank of India (SBI) which will support making payment using the unique merchant QR (Quick Response) code at merchant outlets?
2. Who has been appointed as the new brand ambassador by the Swiss army knife maker “Victorinox”?
a) Chef Ranveer Brar
b) Chef Vikas Khanna
c) Chef Ritu Dalmia
d) Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
3. In which Indian city Massimo Dutti (Spanish Premium fashion brand) will open its maiden store to house women’s wear, menswear, footwear, accessories, and personal tailoring?
4. How much percentage of FDI is allowed through automatic route in the online retail under the new rules issued by Centre to Delhi High Court?
5. Name the super-premium chocolate brand of ITC which will be sold only through boutique hotel stores in luxury hotels.
a) Mon Cheri
6. Which e-commerce giant has partnered with Eros International to offer its video-on-demand service ErosNow on their channel named ‘Fire TV’?
7. Which Bollywood actress has been appointed as the new brand ambassador of Parle Agro’s brand ‘Appy Fizz’?
8. ITC has shut down its cigarette production due to the supreme courts’ order to print pictorial warnings on the cigarette package. What percentage of cigarette box’s packaging should be covered with the statutory warnings?
9. Which Indian automaker has entered the entry level SUVs segment with a car brand named ‘BR-V’?
10. In which country Bicon has received the approval to launch its diabetes product ‘Insulin Glargine’?
|Ques 1||Ques 2||Ques 3||Ques 4||Ques 5||Ques 6||Ques 7||Ques 8||Ques 9||Ques 10|
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.