Canara Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager-Security & Agricultural Extension Officer 2013. The eligible candidates can apply online through prescribed format. Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3650 branches.
• Dates for Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 28.01.2013 to 06.02.2013 [both days inclusive]
• Opening Date for on-line registration: 28 January 2013
• Closing Date for on-line registration in website: 06 February 2013
Details of Vacancies
• Manager-Security [MMGS–II]: 17 Posts
• Agricultural Extension Officers [JMGS-I]: 350 Posts
• Manager-Security [MMGS–II]: 25-40 years
• Agricultural Extension Officers [JMGS-I]: 21 -30* years
Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
Post Code-1: Manager-Security [MMGS-II]
• Qualification: Graduation or any equivalent qualification.
• Experience: An Officer with 5 years of commissioned service in Army / Navy / Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an Officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Para Military Forces with 5 years experience.
Post Code-2: Agricultural Extension Officer [JMGS-I]
• Qualification: First Class in Graduation or equivalent from University of Agricultural Sciences in Agriculture / Horticulture / Sericulture / Forestry/ Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Agricultural Engineering / Fisheries Science / Pisciculture / Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation and should have valid IBPS Score Card obtained in Common Written Examination [CWE] for Specialist Officers 2011-12.
• Preferable: Knowledge [read, write & speak] of the local language of the state
Salary & Emoluments
• MMGS-II: 19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 - 28100
• JMGS-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
Amount of Fees / Intimation Charges
|SC/ST/PWD||20/- [Intimation Charges only]|
• The selection for the post of Manager-Security is on the basis of Short listing and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
• The selection for the post of Agricultural Extension Officer is on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS-CWE-SPLST-2011-12 + Group Discussion + Interview.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open on our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.