CBSE Date Sheet 2019 for Class 12th is available on cbse.nic.in. CBSE Board Exams 2019 for 12th are going to start from 15th February 2019 (Vocational Subject). As per CBSE 12th Time Table 2019, the last day of the board exam is 3rd April 2019. As CBSE 12th Board exams 2019 are going to over on 3rd April so this is good news for CBSE 12th Students who are planning to appear for JEE (Main) - April 2019 (to be conducted between 6th April 2019 to 20th April 2019). Here you will get exam dates of important subjects of CBSE Class 12, preparation tips and some links of resources important for CBSE board exams 2019 preparation.CBSE Date Sheet 2019 for Science, Commerce & other streams is available here. Check CBSE Board Exam Date Sheet analysis and CBSE Board Exams 2019 preparation tips.
Here we have mentioned some important exam dates for CBSE Board Exams 2019:
02nd March 2019 (Saturday): 001 English Elective-N, 101 English Elective – C, 301 English Core
05th March 2019 (Tuesday): 042 Physics
06th March 2019 (Wednesday): 055 Accountancy
09th March 2019 (Saturday): 002 Hindi Elective, 302 Hindi Core
12th March 2019 (Tuesday): 043 Chemistry
14th March 2019 (Thursday): 054 Business Studies
15th March 2019 (Friday): 044 Biology
18th March 2019: (Monday): 041 Mathematics
27th March 2019 (Wednesday): 030 Economics
30th March 2019 (Saturday): 048 Physical Education
2nd April 2019 (Tuesday): 065 Informatics Prac., 083 Computer Science
Besides releasing CBSE exam schedule for 10th and 12th board exams 2019, CBSE has also released a circular stating that CBSE kept some important points which are mentioned below
1. Students may get sufficient time between the examination of important subjects
2. Dates of competitive examinations may not coincide with the Boards examinations
3. Delhi University admission schedule as per orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Delhi
4. Distribution of students to avoid rush at examination centres
5. Examination of the subjects offered by small number of students is conducted early so that less number of schools is involved/disturbed.
6. Students may get more time for preparations by early announcement of Date Sheet.
7. All Gazetted and Restricted holidays.
8. School staff involved in the conduct of examinations & parents etc may make their summer break plan accordingly.
In the circular, CBSE mentioned that after the analysis of the data (List of Candidates - LOC for Class-X and Class-XII Boards) examination, the board observed that this year students have opted about 30,000 combinations of subjects in both the classes. "As Board has also decided to conduct the examination of skill subjects in the latter half of February 2019, efforts were made to declare the Date Sheet at the earliest", CBSE stated on the circular. Many teachers and students are appreciating Central Board of Secondary Education for publishing CBSE Date Sheet 2019.
Based on CBSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2019 analysis, here are some useful tips for board exam preparation (Science and Commerce) with which one can easily score well in upcoming CBSE 12th Board Exams 2019.
English is one of the most important subjects of CBSE Class 12th. Many Class 12th Science and commerce have opted for this subject. With little preparation, one can easily score 90+ marks in CBSE Board Exam 2019 of Class 12 English. Here are some useful tips to score well in this paper
• Avoid studying any other subjects before one week of this exam.
• Only revise what you have studied yet.
• Strictly avoid studying anything new during the last few days.
• Analyse question with the help of previous years' papers.
• Memorize summary of all stories given in English textbooks.
• Practice the answer by writing in the allotted time.
After the English exam, students will get 2 days for Class 12 Physics exam preparation. During this period selective study is very important and students should
• Prepare 1 mark & 2 marks questions first.
• Prepare 5 marks with pen & paper.
• Avoid solving new numerical problems.
• Revise previous years question papers and solve CBSE Sample Papers.
• Revise NCERT Solutions and also have a look on NCERT Exemplar questions.
As per CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019, board exam for Accountancy subject is scheduled to be held on 6th March 2019. It is one of the important subjects of Commerce stream. Here are few useful tips to score well in Accountancy
• Follow standard books for revision i.e., DK Goel and TS Grewal.
• Practice from previous years' papers is extremely important.
• Refer the latest syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy and first prepare topics mentioned in the syllabus.
• Don’t forget to refer latest sample paper issued by CBSE
Hindi is considered to be one of the easiest subjects of Class 12. It is also one of the scoring subjects Class 12. To score well in Hindi paper, students can focus on the following things:
• Learn summaries of all stories and poems given in NCERT textbooks
• Go through all the rules of Hindi grammar from the guide
• Prepare questions and solutions for all the chapters
• Solve previous year papers and latest sample papers
12th March 2019 (Tuesday): 043 Chemistry
The CBSE Class 12 Chemistry syllabus is vast and selective study also plays a major role here. To score well in the exam of this subject
• First, go through previous years' papers and the latest Sample Paper of CBSE Class 12 Chemistry.
• Learn all the numerical problems and important reactions asked in previous year papers.
• Revise chapter only from NCERT textbooks or the question bank you had already used.
• Give priority to numerical problems which have been frequently asked in previous year papers.
The key to scoring well in the board exam of Business Studies subject lies in practice. Besides revising standard textbooks, students can go through the important resources from the links given below
CBSE Class 12 Biology 2018 board exam is scheduled to be held on 15th March. Students having Chemistry as one of their subjects will get fewer days for the preparation of the subject. For effective preparation of the subjects:
• Revise the chapters from NCERT textbooks and NCERT Exemplar
• Prepare exercises given at the end of each chapter of NCERT textbooks
• Simultaneously prepare last 10 years' papers and CBSE sample paper
• Revise questions and answers from the question bank (you have already studied)
This subject demands practice besides the understanding of theorem formulae and their applications. To score well students should
• Solve at least 10 previous years' papers.
• Strictly avoid studying anything new.
• Revise important formulae and solved examples of each chapter.
• Solved CBSE sample paper for class 12 Maths published by CBSE.
• Revise previous year CBSE Class 12 Solved Papers
• See the varieties of questions from NCERT Exemplar.
Try to follow the analogies of demand & supply. In Microeconomics you will find many important concepts which are analogous to each other e.g. demand & supply. It means if you have understood one concept then you can very easily understand the other analogous concepts. Try to observe this analogy & your preparation time will get reduced. To score well in the board exam of this subject, you should also go through the important resources from the link given below
Physical Education is also an important subject and scoring as well. A little practice can fetch you a good score in this subject. To score well in the board exam of this subject, students can
• Solve previous year papers and CBSE sample paper.
• Revise questions and answers from the question bank.
• Revise chapters from standard books.
Many students also opt for these subjects and one can easily score well if he or she practices with previous years’ papers and learn all the topics mentioned in the latest CBSE Syllabus. Students should also go through the latest CBSE Sample Paper issued by CBSE
To sum up, solving CBSE sample paper and previous years' papers will surely help in time management and revision. It also improves the confidence level of a student to attempt CBSE class 12 board exams 2019.