Q. With each day passing, I am feeling more stressed for my CBSE Class 10 result. What should I do to avoid this stress?
Dear student, this stress for anyone waiting for his/her result is inevitable. It’s not anything happening abnormal with you. Actually, this year the CBSE class 10 result has been delayed by the board. Like you, around 8.8 lakh other CBSE students all around the country are awaiting for the announcement of CBSE Class 10 Result 2017. I can understand that how tensed and gripping this long wait would have been when you are so much keen to know that what your report card would say.
The Class 10 result is quite important to decide the future stream which you will be pursuing in class 11 and Class 12. Though, in several cases, students might have taken up class 11 stream studies already, still class 10 result would help the students in deciding what to study in class 12. But, dear student, knowing its importance shouldn’t demoralize you if you don’t score well in CBSE Class 10 Exams. You should not feel stressed at all. In fact, you must try to overcome the situation and take the pledge to do much better in future.
For the time being, till CBSE will announce the results for class 10, there are some fun activities that you can enjoy doing to keep away the stress of CBSE Class 10 result 2017. These are:
1. Watch a movie or a TV serial to get lost in the fantasy world.
2. Play indoor or outdoor games to roll away the stress.
3. Read story books online or offline and enjoy the scripts.
4. Go out with your friends to have some gossip session and a big laughter.
5. Go to the religious temple to sink into tranquility.
6. Indulge in a hobby that earns you the most fun.
7. Help your mom in the household chores to let your time run fast.
8. Play with the kids in your neighbourhood to enjoy that past, careless childhood.
9. Go to market with your mom or dad to buy daily grocery products to divert your mind.
10. Do anything that would make time go really fast.
I hope all these fun activities would surely help you slip the stress of CBSE Class 10 Result 2017, out of mind and stay calm and ready to accept the outcome of your whole year’s performance.
Till then, wishing you all the luck!!!
You may also like to read: