The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of SRF and IT Expert. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 6 & 7 December 2014 at 11: 00 am. The CCRAS is an autonomous body of the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
Date of interview: 6 & 7 December 2014
Details of Post:
Name of Post:
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacognosy/Botany: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Botany): 01 Post
- IT Experts: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 5
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.18000/- + HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs.20000/- + HRA for 3rd year
- IT Experts: Rs.25000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda): BAMS
- Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology): MSc OR MD OR M.V. SC OR M.Pharma.
- Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacognosy/Botany): MSc in Botany or M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy.
- Senior Research Fellow (Botany): MSc in Botany with 2 years research experience.
- IT Experts: B. Tech-IT in Computer Science or MCA or MSc IT.
- Senior Research Fellow: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 35 years.
- IT Experts: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview along with Resume, original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copies and two recent passport size photographs on 6 & 7 December 2014 at 11: 00 am in Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avum Homeopathy Anusandhan Bhavan No.61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. 'D' Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058 (India).