Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) notified recruitment for MBA Graduates for Project Officer post for Marketing and Placement activities. Applications are open now.
Important Date for Recruitment at CDAC:
Last date to apply: 18th March 2015
Name of the Post for Recruitment at CDAC: Project Officer
No. of the posts for Recruitment at CDAC: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment at CDAC: Two years full time MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate in Marketing or equivalent relevant professional qualification and with 3 years post qualification work experience in the relevant field.
Salary for the Post: Rs.31,000/-
Age Limit for Recruitment at CDAC: Below 30 years as on last date of Application submission
Selection process for Rceruitment tat CDAC:
How to Apply for Recruitment at CDAC: Candidates can apply online only from 04-Mar-2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last date for submission of application 18-Mar-2015 (Wednesday) by 05:00 P.M
Desirable Skills for Recruitment at CDAC:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong computer and Internet skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop sound, credible reciprocal relations with industry
- Positive attitude, proactive nature and strong optimism
Job Role at CDAC:
- To look after the placement activities of students and Marketing Products/Solutions
- To have close liaison with industry for placement of students
- To work in consultation with Training Coordinator, Industry - Institute Interaction for organizing lectures from the professionals of industry
- To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement.
- Arrange Training programs for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
- To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.