Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Nabarangpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS), Accountant and STS. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 March 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 March 2016
- Date of Interview: 12 April 2016
CDMO Nabarangpur Vacancy Details
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS): 2 Posts
- Accountant: 1 Post
- STS: 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CDMO, Nabarangapur STS, STLS & Accountant Posts 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS): Graduation, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent, Driving License and certificate course in Computer operation.
- Accountant: B.Com with 2 years experience in Maintenance of accounts on double entry system and experience in working with accounting software.
- STS: Bachelors Degree, certificate course in Computer Operation and Driving License.
Age Limit for STS, STLS & Accountant Post
21 – 65 years for all posts
How to Apply for CDMO, Nabarangapur STS, STLS & Accountant Post 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Nabarangpur (RNTCP). Last date of receipt of application is 10 March 2016.