Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor & Additional Director and Advisor. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE within 03 (Three) Weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: Within 03 (Three) Weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
- Associate Professor & Additional Director: 04 (Four).
- Advisor (Training): 02 (Two).
- For Post 1
(i) Master Degree in relevant subjector its equivalent with at least 55% marksfrom the recognized University or Institution.
(ii) NET/ SLET or equivalent or Doctorate Degree and Academic Works/ Publications.
(iii) B.Ed Degree or M.Ed, MPhil/ LLM/ PG in Mgmt. or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution are desired.
(iv) Relevant experience of working at an analogous position. OR
(v) Minimum 05 years of relevant experience of Assistant Professor or equivalent position or as Principal.
- For Post 2
(i) Post- Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
(ii) B.Ed Degree from recognized University or Institute is desired.
(iii) Minimum 25 years of post- qualification experience in teaching/ management of training.
Maximum Age Limit for the candidates should be 56 years (Deputation) and up to 65 years (Contact) and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if Applicable).
- For Post 1: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 80,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conductedby the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the CBSE Website www.online.cbsei.in/orsfrc within 03 (Three) Weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form and note down the Registration ID for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidates applying for deputation basis post, has to send through proper channel the Print out of filled Application Form along with the No objection certificate, attested photo copies of APAR/ ACRs for preceding 05 years, vigilance clearance, Penalties (if any) imposed during preceding 10 years and other relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD),etc. may forward to the “Joint Secretary (A & L), CBSE, New Delhi”within 03 (Three) Weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.