Central Ground Water Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Operator (Drilling). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Central Ground Water Board was established in 1970. Later it was merged with the Ground Water Wing of the Geological Survey of India during 1972. Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), a subordinate office of the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, is the National Apex Agency entrusted with the responsibilities of providing scientific inputs for management, exploration, monitoring, assessment, augmentation and regulation of ground water resources of the country.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 25 October 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of the Posts: Technical Operator (Drilling)
- Total No of Posts: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
- Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Welding work.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted in the office of the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Northern Region, Bhujal Bhawan, Sector-B, Sitapur Road Yojana, Near Ram Ram Hank Chauraha, Aliganj, Lucknow-226021 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Technical Operator (Drilling)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.