Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Executive Engineer, Asstt. Engineer (Electrical), Asst. Registrar, Medical Officer, Workshop Superintendent, Security Officer, Accountant, Junior Superintendent, Store Keeper, Pharmacist and Jr. Accountant.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with required documents on or before 14 October 2016.
Last Date of Application: 14 October 2016
Central Institute of Technology Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineer
- Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)
- Asst. Registrar
- Medical Officer
- Workshop Superintendent
- Security Officer
- Junior Superintendent
- Store Keeper
- Jr. Accountant
Eligibility Criteria for Central Institute of Technology Asst Registrar and Other Jobs:
- Executive Engineer- B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electrical / Civil Engineering from a recognized / Institute / University with minimum experience of 8 years as Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Civil) /equivalent position holders.
- Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)- B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent with atleast 5 years experience in Government Department/Public Undertaking/Construction Agency of national repute not below the rank of Junior Engineer or equivalent.
- Asst. Registrar- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of „B‟ in the UGC 7 pt scale.
- Medical Officer- MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average from a recognized University/Institute and having registration with Medical Council of India.
- Workshop Superintendent- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with first class or equivalent with minimum 3 years experience in an Industry/Technical Institution/ITI at the level of Asstt. Workshop superintendent / Sr. Technician working at Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-or 8 years experience in grade pay of Rs.4200.
- Security Officer- Graduate with 8 years experience in Supervisory grade plus Military/NCC/FF training and able to ride light vehicle/Motor cycle and handle arms.
- Accountant- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Junior Superintendent- Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Store Keeper- Any graduate or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist- Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma or degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central/ State Govt. or an institution.
- Jr. Accountant- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Technology Asst Registrar and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for Central Institute of Technology Asst Registrar and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply Central Institute of Technology jobs through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 14 October 2016.
Click here for Central Institute of Technology Jobs Detailed Advertisement for Asst Registrar and Other Jobs