Central Leprosy Teaching And Research Institute, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Chengalpattu invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 9 various posts. Candidates can send application by proper channel on or before 15 September 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 15 September 2014
Details of Post
- Staff Nurse: 5 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 1 post
- Sanitary Inspector: 1 post
- Orthotic technician: 1 post
- Senior Orthotic Technician: 1 post
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognised University /Institution and should be Registered as a Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 /any State Nursing Council
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc.(MLT)/Chemistry/Microbiology of a recognised University and one year certificate course in Medical Laboratory from a Govt. recognised Institution with two years’ experience in a Medical Laboratory in a hospital or Institution.
- Sanitary Inspector: Degree/Diploma (2 years followed by Internship of six months) in Prosthetics and Orthotics from recognised Institutes; One year experience in the field of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Orthotic technician: Higher Secondary (+2) or equivalent or have Diploma/Certificate in Sanitary Inspector course from recognised Institute/Polytechnic
- Senior Orthotic Technician: Degree in prosthetics and orthotics from recognised University or equivalent OR a Diploma (2 years followed by Internship of six months) in Prosthetics and Orthotics from recognised Institutes).
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 25 Years
- Laboratory Technician: 18 to 25 Years
- Sanitary Inspector: 18 to 25 Years
- Orthotic technician: 18 to 25 Years
- Senior Orthotic Technician: 40 years
How to Apply
Candidates can send fully filled applications mentioning the service particulars, experience and educational qualifications etc. Along with photocopies of ACRs/Dossiers for the last 5 years duly attested along with vigilance/disciplinary clearance through proper channel to The Director, Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute, Chengalpattu-603001 (Tamil Nadu).