Central Ordnance Depot (COD), Pune (Maharashtra) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Details of Posts
- Superintendent (Store): 06 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 posts
- Civilian motor Driver (CMD): 01 post
- Cook: 01 post
- Mazdoor: 08 posts
- Female Searcher: 01 Posts
- For Post 1: Possess Graduate Degree in any discipline or equivalent or Diploma in Material Management or Engg.
- For Post 2: Possess Higher Secondary (10 + 2) or equivalent with Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- For Post 3 to 6: Possess Matriculation (10th Pass)or equivalent with proficiency in trade andappropriate experience.
(i) Must possess a valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicles. (for CMD only).
(ii) Knowledge of Indian Cooking. (for Cook only).
- For Post 1: Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 2 to 6: Between 18 to 25 years.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB –1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-Per Month.
- For Post 2 to 4: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 5 & 6: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- dataalong with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent Passport size Photographs,one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) and a self- addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 25/- may be forwarded to the “Commandant, COD Dehu Road, Pune – 412101 (Maharashtra)”within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.