Central Plantation Crops Research Institute invited applications for recruitment of 1 post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 April 2014. Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) was established in 1970 as one of the agricultural research institutes in the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The mandate of the institute is to conduct research on coconut, arecanut and cocoa.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 20 April 2014
- Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total No. of Post: 1 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 20 April 2014.
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- The candidates required to pay Rs.100/- as the application fee in the form of Demand Draft or IPO drawn in the favour of ICAR Unit, CPCRI, Kasaragod.
- Female/PH/E-Serviceman Candidates are exempted from submission of application fee.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200 - 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination/skill test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Director, CPCRI, Kasaragod, PO Kudlu- 671124, Kerala before 20 April 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.