Central University of Kerala, Kerala invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of ‘Project Assistant’ under DST – SERB (Science & Engineering Research Board, Dept. of Science & Technology) Project. Post is initially for the period of 01 year and extendable on the basis of performance till the completion of the project i.e. 03 (three) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 02 December 2014 and appear for Written Test cum Walk –in- Interview on 04 December 2014 at 10.00 AM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02 December 2014.
- Date & Time for Written Test cum Walk –in- Interview: 04 December 2014 at 10.00 AM.
- Venue for Written Test cum Walk –in- Interview: Department of Animal Science, School of Biological Sciences, Central University of Kerala, Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad, Nileshwar, Kasaragod.
Details of Posts
Project Assistants: 01 (One).
- Possess M.Sc.in Animal Science/Zoology/Biochemistry/ Genomic Science/ Genetics or equivalent field from a recognized University or Institution.
- Relevant Research Experience in the field of Molecular Biology and Lymphocyte Culture.
- Registration for Ph.D. or NET/ SLET/ GATE qualified.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should beup to 28 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the consolidated fellowship of Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test –cum- Walk –in- Interview, which will be conducted by the administration on 04 December 2014.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data through Email and forwarded it to the ID email@example.com on or before 02 December 2014.
- Interested Candidates may appear for the Written Test –cum-Walk in interview on 04 December 2014 at 10.00 AM at the “Department of Animal Science, School of Biological Sciences, Central University of Kerala, Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad, Nileshwar, Kasaragod – 671314”.
- Candidate must report along with the filled in Application Form and a set of the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. as well as all the Original at the time of Interview.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.