Central Vigilance Commission, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of Technical Examiner, Assistant Technical Examiner and Junior Technical Examiner on Deputation Basis. The candidates eligible for the position may apply within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 04 July 2015
Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of the Post:
- Technical Examiner (Electrical): 01 Post
- Assistant Technical Examiner (Civil): 02 Posts
- Assistant Technical Examiner (Electrical): 01 Post
- Assistant Technical Examiner (SPIC): 01 Post
- Junior Technical Examiner: 02 Posts
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 to 4: Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: Officers working under the Central/ State Govt. or Universities or Research Institutions or PSUs or Semi- Govt. or Autonomous bodies etc.:
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent; and
- Possessing appropriate qualification as per post with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be decided by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Under Secretary (Admn.), Central Vigilance Commission, Satarkta Bhawan, Block - A, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.