Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Central Water Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Out Board Engine Driver and Skilled Work Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 December 2014.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 1 November 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: 01 December 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Out Board Engine Driver: 5 posts
- Skilled Work Assistant: 13 posts
Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900 (Grade pay)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th class passed or ITI or Equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution with relevant experience for all posts.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 30 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications for all posts.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to Superintending Engineer Central Water Commission, Hydrological Observation Circle, 156, Vasant Vihar Phase- I, Dehradun- 248 006 on or before 01 December 2014.