Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan invited application for recruitment of 06 Various Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 25 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 July 2014
Details of Post
- · Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor/Reader: 03 Posts
- Professor: Rs 37,400-67,000+GP8700 NPA
- Associate Professor/Reader: Rs 15,600-39,100+GP7600+NPA
- A degree in Ayurveda from a University established by law or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognised under Indian medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
- A Post graduate qualification in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act,1970
- Professor: Below 55 years
- Associate Professor/Reader: Below 50 years
- Written Test followed by interview written test will be conducted for the posts of Associate Professor/Reader, if the applicants are more. Only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the merit of the written test will be considered for the interview by the dully constituted Selection Committee.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor/Reader may be asked to make a Power Point Presentation for five minutes about their professional profile, and vision in their respective fields in addition to the interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply with their bio-data in the prescribed Performa which may be downloaded from the website of the Sansthan www.cbpacs.com.
- Candidates can send the filled up forms along with the self attested copies of their certificates to Director Principal, Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan, Khera Dabar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110073 before 30 July 2014.