1. Home
  2. |  
  3. Education News |  

Check GUJCET 2014 Result: Gujarat Common Entrance Test to be declared on 23 May at www.gseb.org

May 22, 2014 19:01 IST

    Gujarat Common Entrance Test Result 2014 (GUJCET Result 2014 / GSEB GUCET Result 2014): Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) to be declare on 23 May 2014 on 7:00 AM by Gujarat Board of Secondary Education (GSEB)/ Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) on www.gseb.org

    The result for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2014 (GUJCET 2014) is expected to be declared on 23 May 2014. Students who appeared in the test would be able to check their result by logging on to the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB): www.gseb.org.


    Click Here to check GUJCET Result 2014: https://www.jagranjosh.com/results/2014-gujcet-result-74055

    Or else, students can chase their results by registering on https://www.jagranjosh.com/results/2014-gujcet-result-74055 . This is an initiative is taken by Jagran Josh to help students access the GUJCET results 2014 easily.

    The GUJCET 2014 was conducted on 8 May 2014, in which around 40,000 students appeared.

    GUJCET is an entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board for admissions to undergraduate professional courses such as Engineering B. Tech, B.E, Medical MBBS, Dental BDS and Pharmacy B. Pharma within the state of Gujarat.

    This year, the GUJCET results are coinciding with the results for Gujarat Board Class 12 Science stream examination 2014. Both the results are going to be declared on 23 May 2014.

    The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) with the help of Government of Gujarat conducts Gujarat common entrance test GUJCET for admission to the bachelors program in various fields such as Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, colleges in various government/ government aided, universities, and private colleges, and institutes in Gujarat state.

    Admission to these courses will be based on 60 per cent of the marks obtained by the aspirants in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Class 12) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the rest 40 per cent will be based on the total marks obtained in the GUJCET 2014.

    The mode of writing examinations i.e. the languages are English, Hindi and Gujarati. The entrance examination has three papers, physics, Biology and Mathematics.

    Disclaimer :
    We are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the GUJCET Result 2014 by GSEB being published on NET. The results published on net are for immediate information to the examinees. These cannot be treated as original mark sheets. Original mark sheets have been issued by the Board separately.

     

    Latest

      Read

        Commented

          Latest Videos

          Register to get FREE updates

            All Fields Mandatory
          • (Ex:9123456789)
          • Please Select Your Interest
          • Please specify

          • ajax-loader
          • A verifcation code has been sent to
            your mobile number

            Please enter the verification code below

          This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK
          X

          Register to view Complete PDF