Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEGUJ) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors (Vyakhyata Sahayak) in faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law and Education in Government colleges on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 18 June 2016.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 09 June 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 18 June 2016
CHEGUJ Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professors (Vyakhyata Sahayak)
- No. of the Post: 574 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CHEGUJ Assistant Professor Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- For Arts, Commerce, Science and Law faculty subjects: Candidates should have Master degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks and must have cleared UGC NET (certificate) or GSLET (certificate) examination.
- For Education faculty (B.Ed. Colleges): Candidates should have Master degree in the relevant subject and M.Ed with relevant subject (Minimum 55 % marks in M.Ed. or equivalent grade) and NET/SLET/SET.
Age Limit for CHEGUJ Assistant Professor Posts:
- For Arts, Commerce and Science faculties: Maximum 40 years
- For Law faculty: Maximum 40 years
- For Education faculty: Maximum 37 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for CHEGUJ Assistant Professor Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online on website www.cheguj.com. Last date of online application is 18 June 2016.
Application Fee for CHEGUJ Assistant Professor Posts:
- General candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Nil