Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nagaon (Assam) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various Grade – IV posts.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 10 April 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Process Server: 01 Post
- Attached Peon: 10 Posts
- For Post 1& 2: Pay Band (PB –1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,100/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Pay Scale of Rs. 4,560/- to Rs. 15,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,500/- Per Month.
- For Post 1: Possess 8th standard pass or equivalent with valid Driving License.
- For Post 2: Possess Matriculation (10th Pass)or equivalent
- For Post 3: Possess 8th standard pass or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18-38 years
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to: “O/o Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nagaon, Assam”or drop it in office drop box on or before 10 April 2015.