Chief Signal Officer West Command, Chandimandir invited applications for recruitment to the post of Civilian Cook (General). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 15 November 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the post: Civilian Cook (General)
- Total No. of Post: 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
Candidate should be 10th passed or its equivalent from a Recognized Board and Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with 1 year experience in the trade.
Candidate age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test, practical test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, 2 self addressed envelop with postal stamp and 2 recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the CO, West Command Sig Regt. Chandimandir Cantt., Distt. Panchkula (Haryana)-134107 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.