Chitkara University MBA Admissions 2013
Applications for admission to four MBA programmes for the session 2013-14 invited by Chitkara University. Read to find significant details
Chitkara University is one of the premier universities of North India. The University invited applications from intended and eligible candidates for admission to four MBA programmes for the session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
• MBA (General) in Marketing & Finance
• MBA (Healthcare) in association with Fortis Healthcare
• MBA (Financial Market Practices) in association with Financial Technologies
• MBA (HR) in collaboration with Manpower Group
• Admission seekers must possess bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % aggregate marks in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Aspirants appearing in the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply if they had attained minimum 50 % aggregate marks till the last year’s examination.
Candidates will be selected on the merit rankings of following tests:
• CAT/ XAT /MAT/ CMAT
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1100 and can be paid through one of below mentioned modes:
• By obtaining from the University Offices/ designated book stores on cash payment
• Through Demand Draft drawn in the name of Chitkara University, payable at Chandigarh (for downloaded form)
How to Apply
• Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the University.
• Besides this, application forms can also be attained from the University Offices/ designated book stores.
• Duly filled application form along with the relevant documents and DD (in case of downloaded form) in an enclosed self-addressed envelope must reach to undersigned:
Sector 9 C
For further details such as eligibility criteria for specific programme, please visit the institute's website.
Aspirants should also Read