Chitkara University is one of the premier universities of North India. The University invited applications from intended and eligible candidates for admission to four MBA programmes for the session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
• MBA (General) in Marketing & Finance
• MBA (Healthcare) in association with Fortis Healthcare
• MBA (Financial Market Practices) in association with Financial Technologies
• MBA (HR) in collaboration with Manpower Group
• Admission seekers must possess bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % aggregate marks in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Aspirants appearing in the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply if they had attained minimum 50 % aggregate marks till the last year’s examination.
Candidates will be selected on the merit rankings of following tests:
• CAT/ XAT /MAT/ CMAT
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1100 and can be paid through one of below mentioned modes:
• By obtaining from the University Offices/ designated book stores on cash payment
• Through Demand Draft drawn in the name of Chitkara University, payable at Chandigarh (for downloaded form)
How to Apply
• Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the University.
• Besides this, application forms can also be attained from the University Offices/ designated book stores.
• Duly filled application form along with the relevant documents and DD (in case of downloaded form) in an enclosed self-addressed envelope must reach to undersigned:
Sector 9 C
For further details such as eligibility criteria for specific programme, please visit the institute's website.
Aspirants should also Read