Central Institute of Plastics engineering and Technology (CIPET) invited applications for admission to placement assisted and job oriented CAD/CAM/CAE Course. Candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 29 October 2014.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 29 October 2014
- Date of Commencement of Course: 31 October 2014
Details of Programmes
1. Placement assisted CAD/CAM/CAE Course
- INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SOFTWARE PROGRAMME ON AUTOMOBILE & AEROSPACE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT WITH CAD/CAM/CAE (6 Softwares + Project): Rs.100000/-
- Advanced Masters Programme in CAD/CAM/CAE (4 Softwares + Project): Rs.90000/-
- Masters Programme in Product Development with CAD/CAM/ CAE (4 Softwares + Project): Rs.75000/-
- Mechanical CAD with CAM Programming and CAE Analysis (any 2 CAD/CAM Softwares and 01 Analysis software + Project): Rs.50000/-
2. Job oriented CAD/CAM/CAE Course
- CAD using Pro-Engineer (or) Unigraphics (or) CATIA: Rs.10000/-
- CAD/CAM using Pro-Engineer (or) Unigraphics (or) CATIA: Rs.18000/-
- CAE using ANSYS (or) HYPERWORKS: Rs.15000/-
- CAE using MOLDFLOW: Rs.15000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send e-mail /fax/requisition letter along with their RESUME for advance booking and can attend interview on 29 October 2014.