Cluster Innovation Centre, Delhi University invited applications for admissions to B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations) and BA Honours (Humanities and Social Sciences) courses for academic session 2014. Interested candidates may apply before 5 August 2014.
CIC is a flagship centre of the University of Delhi started in September 2011 with the aim of interlinking academia, society and industry through innovative activities.
- Last date for submission of application: 05 August 2014
- List of candidates and their allotted examination centers will also be posted at CIC website: 07 August 2014
- Date of entrance exams: 09 August 2014
- Declaration of Results: 16 August 2014
- Admission (First list): 19-21 August 2014
- Release of Second List: 21 August 2014
- Admission (Second list): 22- 25 August 2014
- Classes commence on: 25 August 2014
The subjects on offer:
- B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations),
- B.A. Honours (Humanities & Social Sciences)
- Under B.Tech. (Humanities and Social Sciences) –
- Art and design,
- Historical tourism
- Under B.Tech (Mathematics and Innovation) –
- System biology
Admission to above mentioned courses are provided based on meta college principle which means that once students get admission in CIC, they can choose any college and study there for two semesters after which they will have to change to any other college.
Among the subjects offered, the students can study a combination of two subjects in one year and get a different combination for the other year.
The CIC admits students based on entrance test and interview.
How To Apply
Note: To get admission to CIC, a student needs to first get admission in any of the DU colleges and then apply.
The process for applying is online. The application forms for the entrance examination are available online at the following link: http://ducic.ac.in/Apply