CMHO Bageshwar Jobs Notification:
CMHO Bageshwar invited applications for the posts of Community Nurse and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 17 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 17 January 2017
CMHO Bageshwar Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Community Nurse – 01 Post
- Psychiatrist/ Social Worker – 01 Post
- Assistant Program Management Coordinator (Monitoring & Evaluation Officer) – 01 Post
- Case Registry Assistant – 01 Post
- Dental Hygenist – 01 Post
- Dental Assistant – 01 Post
- Finance cum Logistics Consultant – 01 Post
- GNM – 02 Posts
- Technician (LT) – 01 Post
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post
- Hospital Attendant – 01 Post
- Sanitary Attendant – 01 Post
- Program Management Coordinator (District Consultant) – 01 Post
- Social Worker – 01 Post
- Psychologist/ Counselor – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CMHO Bageshwar Community Nurse and Other Jobs:
- Community Nurse/ Physiotherapist: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Psychiatrist/ Social Worker/ Psychologist/ Counselor: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Assistant Program Management Coordinator: Possess Graduate Degree in the respective discipline and MBA.
- Case Registry Assistant: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass.
- Dental Hygenist/ Technician (LT): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Diploma in respective discipline.
- Dental Assistant/ Hospital Attendant/ Sanitary Attendant: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass.
- Finance cum Logistics Consultant: Possess Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- GNM: Possess Degree in Nursing.
Selection Procedure for CMHO Bageshwar Community Nurse and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for CMHO Bageshwar Community Nurse and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data on a plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Chief Medical Officer, CMHO, Bageshwar on or before 17 January 2017.