Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia Job Notification: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia invited applications for the post of Lab Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 23 August 2018
Chief Medical Officer of Health Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer- Full Time: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Post
- RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum smear microscopist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (AH): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Other Posts Job
- Medical Officer- Full Time: MBBS from MCI recognised Institute with 1 year compulsory internship, must be recognised under West Bengal Medical Council.
- Lab Technician: Higher secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory recognised by the WBSMF or WBUHS.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/ Health Worker/ Certificate or higher course in Health Education/ Counselling OR Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s recognised course.
- RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum smear microscopist: Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology recognised by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty or West Bengal University of Health Science approval certificate.
- Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognised by Medical council of India.
How to Apply for the CMOH, Nadia, WB Lab Technician & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D.L. Roy Road, P)-Krishnanagar, District- Nadia on or before 23 August 2018.
Application Fees for Lab Technician & Other Posts Job