CMS Nalsar University announced exam dates for Management entrance test-2014. The entrance exam will be held on 15 June 2014.
• Last Date for receipt of filled-in application forms: 10 June 2014
• Date of Admission Test (N-MET 2014): 15 June 2014
• Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interviews: 15 June 2014
• Date of Declaration of Results: 18 June 2014
• Date of Admission Formalities (including payment of fees): 29 June 2014
• Date of Orientation: 30 June 2014
• Date of Commencement of Classes: 1 July 2014
Exam Name: N-MET 2014
Total Seats: 43
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduates of any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute or university.
• Candidates appearing in the qualification exam are also eligible to apply.
• Candidate should be below 30 years for general category and 32 years for SC/ST/People with Disability.
• Candidate should be below 40 years in case of foreign nationals.
Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rs.750/- S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of ‘REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c’ payable at Hyderabad.
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of N-MET 2014/CAT – 2013/GMAT/GRE scores, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the website: http://www.cms.nalsar.ac.in/admission
• Application form complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and other enclosures should be sent to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. Dist. – 500 078 A.P.”
• Candidates should mention ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2014-16’ on the top of the envelope in which the form would be sent.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.