Indian Coast Guard ICG Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is looking to recruit candidates forGroup C Posts such as MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator, Carpenter, MTS (Peon), MTS (Chowkidar) and Lascar under Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (NE), Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply for ICG Recruitment 2020 through offline mode. The last date for submitting Indian Coast Guard Group C Application is within 30 days (27 July 2020) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Coast Guard Group C Notification has been published on Employment Newspaper Dated 27 June to 03 July 2020. More details on Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 are given below in this article.
Indian Coast Guard ICG Important Dates
Last Date for Application Submission - 30 days (27 July 2020) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
Indian Coast Guard ICG Vacancy Details
- MT Driver - 4 Posts
- Fork Lift Operator - 1 Post
- Carpenter - 1 Post
- MTS (Peon) - 1 Post
- MTS (Chowkidar) - 1 Post
- Lascar - 1 Post
Indian Coast Guard ICG Group C Salary:
- MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator, Carpenter - Rs. 19,900/- (Level-2) as per 7th CPC
- MTS - Rs. 18,000/- (Level-1) as per 7th CPC
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Group C Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MT Driver - 10th class passed. Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor. ) Should have at least 02 years' experience in driving motor vehicles, and Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles)
- Fork Lift Operator - Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade OR 3 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institution.Should possess heavy duty vehicle driving licence.
- Carpenter - Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade (Carpenter) from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutes OR should have 03 years experience in the trade
- MTS (Peon) - Matriculation or equivalent pass and Two years' experience as office attendant
- MTS (Chowkidar) - Matriculation or equivalent passed and Two years' experience as Chowkidar in any recognized institution or organization
- Lascar - Matriculation or equivalent passed from recognized boards and Three years' experience in service on Boat.
- MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator MTS - 18 to 27 Years
- Carpenter, Lascar - 18 to 30 Years
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard ICG Group C Recruitment Posts 2020
The Eligible candidates may send their application within 30 days (27 July 2020) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.