Cochin Shipyard Limited invited application for recruitment to the posts of Senior Project Officers and Project Officers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 December 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 December 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 40
- Senior Project Officers: 12
- Project Officers: 28
- Senior Project Officers: Consolidated pay of 32,000/- pm during 1st year and 33,000/- pm during 2nd year and 34,000/- pm during 3rd year + compensation for extra hours of work limited to 3,000/-pm
- Project Officers: Consolidated pay of 22,000/- pm during 1st year and 22,500/- pm during 2nd year and compensation for extra hours of work limited to 3,000/-pm
- Senior Project Officers: Candidate must be a graduate in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation /Civil Engineering with 60 % of marks and must have Minimum of Six years post qualification experience in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/Heavy Engineering Industry.
- Project Officers (except IT): Candidates must be a graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation /Civil Engineering with 60 % of marks from a recognized University and must have Minimum of Two years post qualification experience/training in a Shipyard/Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/Heavy Engineering Industry. Please follow the advertisement given below to find the eligibility criteria for Project Officers (IT).
- Senior Project Officers Not more than 35 years
- Project Officers Not more than 30 years
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply Candidates are required to submit their applications online at www.cochinshipyard.com. After submitting online candidates are required to take the printout of the application forms and submit the same via post along with attested copies of all relevant certificates. The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the post of (Post name) & (Discipline) & Registration No.”
Address for conveyance: The General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015.