CAT is an all-India test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as an entrance examination for the management programs offered by its business schools (B-schools) as well as other top Master of Business Administration (MBA) schools. This year CAT 2014 will be conducted in 2 days testing window on 16 November & 22 November 2014 in 4 sessions of morning and afternoon instead of 21 days in 99 cities at 354 testing sites.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 6 August 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 30 September 2014
• Date of Download of Admit Card: 16 October 2014
• CAT exam dates (forenoon and afternoon sessions): 16 November 2014 (Sunday) and 22 November 2014 (Saturday)
• Tentative dates for Results: Third week of December 2014
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
General/NC-OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1600/- and Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PWD (DA) candidates through Online.
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance at Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) conducted individually.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online through Official Website: http://www.iimcat.ac.in
• No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
• Candidate need not send hard copy to the University.
For detailed Notification click here
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.