A Computer is one of the great inventions of human that united the entire human race under single umbrella of modern technology. It is a programmable device that can perform logical and arithmetic calculation. It works through four main processing steps, i.e. inputting, outputting, storage and processing. Here, we are giving a set of 10 questions of GK Questions and Answers (GK Quiz) on Computer which are designed to serve the need knowledge seekers.
1. IC chips used in computers are usually made of:
2. One kilobyte is equal to:
A. 1000 bytes
B. 100 bytes
C. 1024 bytes
D. 1023 bytes
3. Which of the following is not an example of Operating System?
A. Windows 98
B. BSD Unix
C. Microsoft Office XP
D. Red Hat Linux
4. Which supercomputer is developed by the Indian Scientists?
B. Super 301
C. Compaq Presario
D. CRAY YMP
5. One Gigabyte is approximately equal is:
A. 1000,000 bytes
B. 1000,000,000 bytes
C. 1000,000,000,000 bytes
D. None of these
6. Find out the odd one:
7. What kind of errors can be pointed out by the compiler?
A. Syntax error
B. Symantic error
C. Logical error
D. Internal error
8. What is the control unit's function in the CPU?
A. To transfer data to primary storage.
B. To store program instructions.
C. To perform logic functions.
D. To decode program instructions.
9. What is the best way to have a data and the slide number appear on every slide?
A. chooses Tools, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All.
B. chooses Insert, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All.
C. chooses View, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All.
D. chooses File, Header and Footer, click Slide tab, select the desired options, and click Apply to All.
10. What do you use to create a chart?
A. Pie Wizard
B. Excel Wizard
C. Data Wizard
D. Chart Wizard
Above 10 set of questions on Computer General Knowledge Quiz covers all the fundamentals of computer and designed to test the knowledge of readers.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.