Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Electronics), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Bangalore invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned posts to CQAL through Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA). The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 21 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
1. Senior Store Keeper (SSK): 02 (Two).
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 (Three).
3. Photographer Grade – II: 01 (One).
4. Fireman: 01 (One).
5. Technician (SK): 06 (Six).
6. Technician (SS): 20 (Twenty).
7. Telephone Operator Grade II : 01 (One)
8. Stenographer: 01 (One)
9. Multi- Tasking Staff (Office): 05 (Five)
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
- For Post 1 : 10+2 Pass with certificate in Material Management with relevant experience in concerned field.
- For Post 2 : 10+2 Pass with Minimum Typing Speed of 30/ 35 WPM in English and 25/ 30 WPM in Hindi on Typewriter/ Computer.
- For Post 3 : 10+2 Pass withDiploma in Photography.
- For Post 4 : Matriculation with General Fire Fighting Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research.
- For Post 5 & 6 : Matriculation and ITI Pass certificate in the relevant trade with experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 7 & 8 : 10+2 with relevant experience in concerned field.
- For Post 9 : Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
Age Limit (as on last date of receipt of application)
Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 to 8 :Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 9 : Between 18 to 25 years.
- For Post 1, 3 & 8 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2, 4, 5 & 7 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 6 &9 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Trade Test and finally the Personality Test/ Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), NOC etc. with a recent passport size photograph, which should be affix on the application form and a self- addressed envelope affixing a Posal Stamp of Rs. 40/- may be forwarded to the “Controller, CQAL (Ministry Of Defence DGQA), Post Box No. 612, JC Nagar PO, Bengaluru – 560006”through Ordinary Post or dropped in the Box kept in the respective office within 21 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.