Get the CBSE Class 10th Mathematics, Coordinate Geometry: Important Questions & Preparation Tips. This will help with a precise description of the whole chapter along with a gist of each topic covered in the chapter. The Questions mentioned are exclusively topic oriented and are famous for its repetition in many Board papers. Consider the below mentioned points and questions at the time of preparation.
- What is the perimeter of the triangle with vertices (0, 0), (0, 3) and (4, 0)? (1 mark)
- Do the points (1, 1), (13, 1) and (13, 6) are the points of the vertices of a triangle? (2 mark)
- Find the value of ‘k’ so that points (8, 1), (k, –4) and (2, –5) are collinear. (2 mark)
- Find the relation between x and y if the points (x, y), (1, 2) and (7, 0) are collinear. (3 mark)
- Find the ratio in which the point P (m, 6) divides the line segment joining the points A (–4, 3) and B (2, 8). Also find the value of m. (3 mark)
- If in an equilateral ΔABC, the two vertices are A(0,0) and B(3, √3). Find the third vertex. (3 mark)
You can also find: