Corporate section plays an important role in the competitive exams, especially those for banking level. Therefore studying the corporate quiz can help the students in a lot of ways. Reading the corporate questions asked here will guide the students in learning about the corporate news in a better way. The quiz mentioned here can be very fruitful for the preparation of the students of competitive exams.
1. Samsung, the South Korean giant launched which device in Manhattan's Radio City Music Hall at Unpacked Events 2013 on 14 March 2013?
a) Samsung Tab 3
b) Samsung Galaxy Camera
c) Samsung Grand 2
d) Samsung Galaxy S4
Answer: (d) Samsung Galaxy S4
2. Which direct broadcast satellite television provider in the month of March 2013 launched Video on Demand service for its Tata Sky+ HD subscribers?
a) Tata Sky
b) Airtel Live
c) Videocon DTH
d) Dish TV
Answer: (a) Tata Sky
3. Where did Welspun Energy on 12 March 2013 commissioned Asia’s largest solar power project of 50 MW?
a) Alwar, Rajasthan
b) Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
c) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
d) Dungarpur, Rajasthan
Answer: (c) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
4. Which company on 11 March 2013 acquired two gaming companies, Funnel Japan in Japan and Busan in South Korea?
a) Airtel Games
b) SEGA Games
c) Techno Trax Games
d) Reliance Games
Answer: (d) Reliance Games
5. For what purpose did The Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with South Korean Trade Promotion Agency (KOTRA) on 11 March 2013 in New Delhi?
a) For setting up Rajasthan State Industry
b) For setting up Korean Industrial Zone
c) For setting up Trade Promotion Zone
d) None of these
Answer: (b) For setting up Korean Industrial Zone
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 25-March 3
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 18-February 24
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 11-February 17
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 4-February 10