Corporate quizzes help the students in learning about the important developments of the corporate world. Acquisitions, mergers, appointments of the new CEOs and much more, are the part of corporate world and also the competitive exams. By undertaking these questions, the students aiming towards the competitive exams can learn much more about the corporate world. These corporate quizzes can help you in your preparation for the competitive exams.
1. The World Bank in the month of March 2013 barred which company from doing any business with it or the projects funded by it for a period of six months?
a) Punj Lloyd Group
b) Lanco Infratech Limited
c) Larsen & Toubro
d) IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd
Answer: (c) Larsen & Toubro
2. The Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) on 6 March 2013 cleared the investment proposal of which Malaysian budget carrier to launch the new airline along with Tata Group and Arun Bhatia's Telestra Tradeplace?
a) Cebu Pacific
d) Tiger Airways
Answer: (b) AirAsia
3. Which confectionary giant was slapped with a notice demanding 250 crore Rupees by the Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence on the grounds of excise duty evasion?
a) Cadbury India Ltd
b) Wrigley India
c) Lotte India
d) Perk India Ltd
Answer: (a) Cadbury India Ltd
4. Which telecom company in the month of March 2013 launched high quality voice service for its subscribers in Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi and Nigeria in the African sub-continent?
c) Idea Cellular
d) Bharti Airtel
Answer: (d) Bharti Airtel
5. Microsoft launched the new version of which software for the businesses running in India? This software will facilitate sharing the data seamlessly across the computers and mobiles with the help of cloud computing technology.
a) MS Office 2009
b) MS Office 365
c) MS Office 2013
d) MS Office 2010
Answer: (b) MS Office 365
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 25-March 3
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 18-February 24
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 11-February 17
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 4-February 10