Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Law Officer, Senior Hindi Translator, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant, Senior Law Officer, Finance and Accounts Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Supervisor and Technical Supervisor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 January 2017.
Advt. No.: 02/2016-Admn.(R)
Closing Date of Application Forms: 22 January 2017
Closing Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: 6 February 2017
CPCB Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Law Officer: 2 posts
- Senior Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Assistant: 4 posts
- Senior Law Officer: 1 post
- Finance and Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Private Secretary: 2 posts
- Senior Technical Supervisor: 1 post
- Technical Supervisor: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Assistant, Law Officer & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Law Officer: Bachelor degree in Law and should be a qualified legal practitioner, i.e., Advocate who has practiced as such for not less than 8 years preferably in the coses relating to pollution control.
- Senior Hindi Translator: Master Degree in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor degree in commerce with minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory level or a SAS accountant.
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree with minimum 3 years experience in conducting correspondence and office procedures in an organization/institution of repute and shall pass a speed test of not less than 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Senior Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law and should be a qualified legal practitioner i.e. Advocate who has not less than 8 years experience, out of which five years should be in a High Court/Supreme Court.
- Finance and Accounts Officer: Officers of Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts service or any other organized Account Service OR Any other Officers of the Central Government or a Central Statutory/Autonomous Body or a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Private Secretary: Bachelor degree and a minimum speed of 120 wpm in English shorthand and 40 wpm in English typing.
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Technical Supervisor: Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Information Technology or Instrumentation and having experience of minimum 5 years in maintenance repairs of laboratory equipments/instruments.
Age Limit for CPCB Assistant, Law Officer & Other posts:
- Not exceeding 40 years for post no.1
- Not exceeding 30 years for post no. 2, 3, & 4.
- Not exceeding 56 years for post no. 5 to 9.
How to Apply for CPCB Assistant, Law Officer & Other posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032. Last date of receipt of application is 22 January 2017.
Click here for Detailed Notification: