Central Pollution Control Board Jobs Notification: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) invited applications for the post of Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Private Secretary and Technical Secretary. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 October 2018.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:05/2018-Admin.(R)
- Last Date of Application: 28 October 2018
Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy Details
- Assistant – 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant – 03 Posts
- Private Secretary – 04 Posts
- Technical Supervisor – 03 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Private Secretary and Technical Secretary Job
- Assistant: Minimum bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Accounts Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
- Private Secretary: Possessing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Technical Supervisor:Possessing a diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Information Technology or Instrumentation.
Gen: 56 Years
- Assistant: Not less than 03 Years.
- Accounts Assistant: Minimum 03 years
- Private Secretary: 03/08 years of regular service post.
- Technical Supervisor: Minimum 05 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for the CPCB Private Secretary and Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Senior Administrative Office (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board. “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 on or before 28 October 2018.