The Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Skilled Support Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The CRIDA is an institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was formed in 1985 as the Project Directorate of the All India Coordinated Research Project for Dryland Agriculture. The institute was set up with the intention of undertaking agricultural research activities in areas that have low rainfall.
Last Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
• Name of the Post: Skilled Support Staff
• Total No. of Posts: 20
• Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
Matriculation examination or equivalent from any recognized Board or ITI passed.
Candidates have to pay demand draft of Rs.100/- for each post drawn in favour of ICAR Unit A/c.–CRIDA., Hyderabad.
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with latest passport size photograph, DD, attested copies of certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, mark sheets, experience, caste status should reach to the Director, Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Santoshnagar, Saidabad Post, Hyderabad–500059 [A.P.] within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.