CSIR - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Senior Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 October 2017.
Advt. No.: CIMFR-03/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 October 2017
CSIR- CIMFR Vacancy Details
- Name of the posts: Scientist/Senior Scientist
- No. of the posts: 8 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist/Senior Scientist posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist (MIN): M.E/M.Tech in Mining Engineering OR PhD submitted in Mining Engineering/Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry.
- Senior Scientist (MIN): M.E/M.Tech in Mining Engineering and 3 years research or industrial experience in Mining Engineering OR PhD in Mining Engineering/Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with 2 years experience in the relevant area.
- Scientist (GEO): PhD submitted in Geology/Applied Geology.
- Sr. Scientist (GEO): PhD in Geology/Applied Geology and 2 years experience in relevant area.
- Scientist: Maximum 32 years
- Senior Scientist: Maximum 37 years
Selection Process for Scientist/Senior Scientist posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
Application Fee for Scientist/Senior Scientist posts
- General/OBC: Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2017 (Published in Employment News)
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Central Institute of Mining &Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND) on or before 31 October 2017. For more details, click on the below link.