CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR-IIP) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow & Fitter. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 04 September 2017.
- Date for Walk-in-interview : 04 September 2017
CSIR-IIP Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant - 03 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- 03 Posts
- Fitter- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow & Fitter Posts
- Project Assistant - M.Sc. Chemistry (Inorganic/Organic/Physical) with 55% marks from a recognized Board.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks and GATE qualified.
- Fitter- I.T.I. in Fitter Trade with NCVT/SCVT certificate of two years duration.
- Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow- 30 Years
- Fitter- 28 Years
How to Apply for CSIR-IIP, Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow & Fitter Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 04 September 2017 at CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum along with duly filled-in application form, which may be downloaded from the Institute website www.iip.res.in supported by one set of self-attested copies of documents & one Passport size photograph. Original certificates are required for verification, which would be returned immediately on the same day after verification.
Scroll Down for More Jobs